Re: Installation on Mac

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Installation on Mac
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:21:20 -0700 (PDT)

Carol,

For this you really don't need all of GNUstep, you just need a library we have known as Renaissance.

Renaissance allows you to enter your GUIs in an understandable XML format.

The best person to talk to about this is Nicola Pero.

Also, I am the author or Gorm, the IB equivalent for GNUstep.  If you can think of anything which would help make Gorm more accessible to you, I would be happy to make those changes.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, GC
Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer