Re: A fix for ProjectCenter ...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: A fix for ProjectCenter ...
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:18:54 +0200

Wolfgang,

thank you very much for the patch, I submitted it.

--Riccardo

On 2008-10-19 19:08:20 +0200 Wolfgang Lux <wolfgang.lux@gmail.com> wrote:

I've recently seen ProjectCenter crash sometimes due to
releasing a non-retained string after closing a project.
The following patch fixes this by correctly retaining the
makePath attribute after reading it from the user defaults
in method -setMakePath. In addition, the patch avoids a
code duplication by calling -setMakePath in method
-prebuildCheck.