GNUMail

From: Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle
Subject: GNUMail
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:51:22 -0800

Hi All,

I am discussing GNUMail with Ludovic.

What would everyone think of more of a CRM type app like DayLite by Market Circle? Not totally like that, but where you would have a record for each contact and besides seeing e-mail you sent, see other interactions, store data about them (address, e-mail stuff, notes, PDF files and other attachment type items you have sent etc)

My other thought was a different UI, maybe something more like GMail?

I guess I am looking for thoughts to enhance GNUMail...

Thanks for the input.

-Jason