Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2009 - 7th and 8th February 2009

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2009 - 7th and 8th February 2009
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:12:09 +0100

Helge Hess wrote:
> On 09.11.2008, at 08:55, hns@computer.org wrote:
>> I have not seen a discussion so far, but want to let all of you know
>> that FOSDEM 2009 has been announced:
>>
>> http://www.fosdem.org/2009/node/150
>>
>> Unfortunately, I can't contribute this time so others have to take
>> care.
>
> Is anyone going to organize a booth? I will most likely go to FOSDEM,
> but won't organize a GNUstep booth either.

Looks like nobody is going to take up this task. I must say that I am
myself more interested in developer meetings. So if we can have one in
Brussels I will join it, but only to be there to show that GNUstep still
exists is a very low goal. What about one of the more enthusiastic
people from last year? Nicola or Lars?

Fred