Re: SIGSEGV with 2 apps with latest SVN

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: SIGSEGV with 2 apps with latest SVN
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 10:09:17 +0100

I recompiled GWorkspace with recent GNUstep libraries and could not
reproduce this segmentation fault. Are there any special operation you
where performing? Like dragging?

Looking at your first bug report, I think this code might be running in
a separate thread. Or why is it starting with _start?

I did my test with the cairo backend, perhaps this makes a difference.

Fred