Re: BASE RELEASE 1.19.0 corrupted

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: BASE RELEASE 1.19.0 corrupted
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:15:48 +0000

On 1 Jan 2009, at 21:43, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

Hi all,

it seems to me that the unstable release 1.19.0 of base is corrupted on our
main FTP and unavailable on the mirrors.

Could someone check? Adam?

Yes you are right ... it's size zero. I'm making a new copy and putting it up now. Don't know how a zero length file got there, but I suppose most likely my original ftp upload went wrong in some way, though I didn't notice any error messages.