Re: our Devroom - what do we want to do there - call for papers

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: our Devroom - what do we want to do there - call for papers
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 19:31:42 +0000

On 3 Jan 2009, at 19:34, Fred Kiefer wrote:

5. Is there a nice Desktop? (Etoile - Quentin)
As far as I know that current release of Etoile isn't that well adjusted to the recent GNUstep release. Maybe we should wait for the next release
where we plan to get things closer together again.

We're hoping to release Étoilé 0.4.1 around the end of January, so hopefully this will be done by FOSDEM.

David