Re: Impelmenting NSWindows95InterfaceStyle

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Impelmenting NSWindows95InterfaceStyle
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:50:01 +0000

On 20 Jan 2009, at 13:28, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

I discussed the problem a long time ago with Gregory and I agreed on the openstep approach, including the possibility to include a second NIB/GORM file specific for windows, which, if present, gets loaded instead of the standard one.

It's not just about Windows - this kind of look and feel will also want to be enabled for GNUstep apps running in Windows clones like KDE and GNOME.

David