First doubts about GNUstep

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Subject: First doubts about GNUstep
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:04:25 +0100

Hi all again. Here are some questions :D

First of all, I would like to ask if somebody is the owner of the gnustep macport, because is outdated.

Secondly, I would like to know what type of persistence use the average developer, because GDL2, seems "abandoned"? The project I will start will need access to relational databases (interbase? postgres? mysql?) to share with other instances of the aplication, and with an alternative web frontend, there are other alternatives?

On GNUstep web, I can see some companies thath uses GNUstep for commercial applications, but, I think, the projects are only web. There are some commercial apps builded upon gnustep to see?

About GNUstepWeb, I can't find, where to get a Server to serve this apps, or I need WebObjects 4.5?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.