Re: Problems when trying out Bean

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Problems when trying out Bean
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:40:40 +0100

Hi there,
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 4:08 AM
Subject: Problems when trying out Bean

Not sure if you guys (Greg and Riccardo) are aware of this problem, but Bean seems to generate malformed RTF files.  I just did a quick test, and the attached file is what I got after saving the file as RTF under Bean.  In case the problem is with something I did I'll explain what I'm seeing: each character is being displayed in it's own line in Ink.

no, I was not aware of this problem. Opening the created RTF under WordPad on Windows shows a broken file indeed. I will do some tests myself, but please open a bug report in GAP, so that we don't loose track of this.

Riccardo