Re: Question about internationalization

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Question about internationalization
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 23:53:28 -0600

El lun, 02-02-2009 a las 14:18 +0800, Yen-Ju Chen escribió:

> $(APP_NAME)_LANGUAGES = English Spanish
>
> $(APP_NAME)_LOCALIZED_RESOURCE_FILES = \
>         Localizable.strings \
>         MainMenu.gorm
> Yen-Ju

Thanks, but after try many times with this, don't work. I have seen the
source code of Gomoku.app, but I think that maybe the problem is because
I am using Project Center. I notice that a can add Localizable strings
in Other Resources folder, and with Inspector, in file properties,
select Localizable resource. But, don't work. Then, I tried add
GuatemalaSpanish.lproj folder (that is the language in my system, and in
GWorkspace work fine. Of course I need change the name from
Spanish.lproj to GuatemalaSpanish.lproj), and select this as an
Localizable resource, don't work. I will try later others ideas.
Thanks.