Re: About internationalization, again

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: About internationalization, again
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 17:45:37 -0600

El jue, 05-02-2009 a las 19:31 +0000, David Chisnall escribió:

> None of this is required.  If you put your resources in English.lproj/
> Spanish.lproj/ (Espanol.lproj/ ?) and so on, and set them as localised
> resources in the GNUmakefile then the correct one will be picked from
> the user's preferences.

After try again with the Enlglish.lproj, Spanish.lproj, etc directories,
I found the problem. Now all work, thanks.

> >  [NSApp release] ;
> >  [pool realese] ;

I write this because in Dev Center information about NSApplication,
there is an example with this lines.

> >  return NSApplicationMain (argc, argv);
>
> This line is entirely wrong.  When the app exits, it will then enter
> NSApplicationMain, which creates NSApp and runs the app...
>
> David

Well, I don't delete this line, because Project Center add this.

But, to Latin America, I will need add GuatemalaSpanish, MexicoSpanish,
ArgentinaSpanish, etc. Unless that the user set GNUstep to Spanish
language. For example, on my system, the default language is
GuatemalaSpanish not Spanish.