RE: OT question

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: OT question
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 00:35:17 +0100 (CET)

You can install gnustep-make on Apple Mac OS X and use the same GNUmakefile
you use on GNUstep. :-)

Check Gomoku.app for an example --

http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Applications/Gomoku/

Look at the OS X installation instructions to see how you can build the program
on Apple Mac OS X using the same GNUmakefile that you use on GNUstep. :-)

Thanks