Re: FOSDEM Aftermath - the talks

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: FOSDEM Aftermath - the talks
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 01:13:49 -0500

Lars,

It hasn't happened yet.  I have the materials prepared and should get the banner and everything else on this coming Monday.   Jesse has been helping with the artwork.  I am also working with him on getting the brochures ready.

SCALE is from the 20-22 next week. :)

The hotel is reserved, plans are made.... I shall report back what happens when I come back.  It should be a great week. :)

GC