NSTextfield

From: icicle
Subject: NSTextfield
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 23:03:25 +0100

Hi!

I have a question: is NSCell's setSendsActionOnEndEditing currently broken in svn trunk? It doesn't work for me, but I am sure it worked some time ago. I have a subclass of NSWindoController which implements the windowDidLoad method, and in there I send setSendsActionOnEndEditing:YES to all my NSTextfield cells. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
TOM