GNUstep under VMware

From: Richard Danter
Subject: GNUstep under VMware
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:33:56 +0100

Hi folks,

Since I am not having a lot of success with GWorkspace/WMaker on NetBSD
I thought I'd try the GNUSTEP 1.9 distro Live CD. I don't have any spare
machines so decided to use VMware.

WMaker seems OK but I see no detail inside any of the GNUstep windows.
Tried the same thing with another Ubuntu install, same result.

So it seems GNUstep does not work for remote view not only with normal
remote X but also with VMware remote desktops. Pity.

Rich

--
http://radanter.deviantart.com/