Re: Trouble compiling a program in Windows XP

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: Trouble compiling a program in Windows XP
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:50:43 +0200

Am 20.05.2009 um 21:28 schrieb Nicolaus Andratschke:

I installed the latest GNUSStep environment on Windows XP and tried to compile a simple emty test app in ProjectCenter. But when I hit the build button I get the following message in a
dialog box:
     Build terminated
     Build tool not found. File "/usr/bin/make" doesn't exist.

This bug is already reported <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?26409> and a fix is announced for the next release.

For now, go to the GNUstep shell which came with the Windows installers _after_ hitting the build button and simply type "make" in the project's directory.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/