Re: Higher Order Messaging (MPWFoundation, ...)

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: Higher Order Messaging (MPWFoundation, ...)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:48:44 +0200

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Lucas Schnorr<schnorr@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone tried to use any higher order messaging (HOM) implementation
> with GNUstep in Ubuntu or Debian Linux? If so, which?

On FreeBSD, back then.

> There are some mails here in the list that mention HOM, but that dates
> back to 2006. A link that is still available about it:
> http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/HOM

I wrote that.

Though I'm not involved in GNUstep anymore due to lack of time, I
should still have the code around that the wiki page about HOM was
based on. It might even still work with a current GNUstep
installation. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send it to
you.

Thanks,

--
Chris