Fwd: Working on menu

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Fwd: Working on menu
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 22:37:07 -0300

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 2:36 AM, Germán Arias<german@xelalug.org> wrote:
> Hi, I would like have menus like this (see attached image). If you are
> agree, I can work on this. Even add background images to menus (I see
> this more complex, but I think that would be nice). What do you think
> about this? Regards.

I don't understand, in etoile you mean? 'Cause that's how menus look
in the official GNUstep implementation. Etoile uses the Mac-style
(imro inflexible and, thus, ineficient) horizontal menu on the top of
the screen. I think that you already can add background images to them
with the (mis-named) theming ability of GNUstep.

--
Besos, abrazos, confeti y aplausos.
Jamie Ramone