Re: Problems building gnustep-back on fedora 8

From: Pablo Giménez
Subject: Re: Problems building gnustep-back on fedora 8
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:50:07 +0100

Jeje, seems that is working now.
As I guess is a problem with tyhe unicode setup in my machine.
My LANG environment variable was set to en_GB, I have opened a new terminal and set it to en_GB.utf8, run ./configure;make and voile no errors now!
Great, so seems that gnustep needs a proper utf environment.
Can somebody clarity all the things needed to setup a proper unicode environment, with the LANG variable is enough?
thx

2009/9/30 Jamie Ramone <sancombru@gmail.com>
Well, I'm as lost as a toilet bowl in the living room with distros (I
built my own system). Richard, Adam, anyone...suggestions?