Re: Changes I've been thinking of...

From: Pablo Giménez
Subject: Re: Changes I've been thinking of...
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 00:39:06 +0100

Thanks for the clarification David.
Now looking at the GNGUstep panorama I must say that probably which needs an improvement to make GNUstep more appeal is the GAP project.
The set of tools there are what could be considered as the core applications (except for GWorspace, SystemPreferences and the dev tools provided by GNUstep otself).