Re: Changes I've been thinking of...

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Changes I've been thinking of...
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:35:42 -0600

I think this discussion is out of his goal. We could discuss days about
what is better, and we will not reach an agreement. Everyone will have
their opinions and will always be differences. I think the goal is to
work together on short-term goals, so the only thing needed is to
determine those objectives. I think these are:

1) Improving the website: With sections for new users, advanced users,
screenshots with different themes and different desktops (especially
GNOME and KDE) and how to obtain these themes or install these
(including Camaelon). And information for users and packagers. Also
screenshots of apps running on other desktops.

2) More documents for new users, which we assume do not know Cocoa. (We
need users in other environments)

3) Themes: Well, there are currently people working on it.

4) Improve Project Center

Of course there are other long-term goals. But I think the above are the
main short term.