Re: Changes I've been thinking of...

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: Changes I've been thinking of...
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:52:49 +0300

Gregory Casamento wrote:
On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Sergii Stoian <stoyan255@gmail.com> wrote:
<SNIP>
Sure, you're right! I'm start thinking that fork of gui+back for some period
of time is not such silly thing...

Forking would be bad for the project in general.  In my opinion a fork
would only cause confusion.  If what you're referring to here is a
branch within the GNUstep repo, then that's fine... but I fork of the
project isn't really going to be productive.

Sure, this time it's better to say as branch not fork.

Also, I'm wondering what the reason for the fork would be.

See my mail to Fred.

GC

--
Sergii Stoian