Re: FOSDEM 2010 devroom list is available

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2010 devroom list is available
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 21:54:52 +0000

On 1 Dec 2009, at 18:52, hns@computer.org wrote:

I think it is not well known that there is also an offer from Mike
Dexter from www.linuxfund.org to sponsor GNUstep to reach more
stability and visibility. Unfortunately the discussion has ceased.
IMHO, this is a great opportunity to really invite (i.e. subsidize
some travel expenses and hotel cost) to a series of Hacking meetings.
And by having a series of such meetings, we could set up a "to do
list", assign tasks and report progress (to Linux Funds and the
public). It will be a little painful to go through this initially
since we all are individualistic volunteers, but IMHO it will help the
whole project especially if we don't have the FOSDEM devroom&stand any
more.

That's the first I've heard of this, but I'd be interested in applying. Are the conditions and procedures for applying documented somewhere?

David

-- Sent from my PDP-11