Re: So fast things can change - we got a FOSDEM devroom now! (was: Fwd:

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: So fast things can change - we got a FOSDEM devroom now! (was: Fwd: FOSDEM devroom request (GNUstep))
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:30:02 +0000

On 2 Dec 2009, at 00:36, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

Great! all those are very interesting topics (for me at least but I guess for others too).

Well, probably other people get to speak too...

I already have prepared the talks schedule at our wiki: http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2010#Dev-Room_Presentations_and_Events . Currently I am a little bit unsure if we first should collect all talk offers and then start scheduling or if we start scheduling right away on a first come first serve practice. I tend to collecting first and then selecting and scheduling given the limited time (just one day or eight hours) we have at our disposal.

Can I have an afternoon slot? I might be awake in the morning, but I won't be coherent...

What sort of duration were you thinking for talks? I would imagine people will want to be dropping in and out a lot, so long talks probably won't work. Maybe 15 minutes + 5 for questions?

David

-- Sent from my IBM 1620