Re: fosdem 2010 hotel

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: fosdem 2010 hotel
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:13:25 +0100

Am 14.12.2009 um 20:47 schrieb Sebastian Reitenbach:

Hello everybody,

I just booked hotel room in this hotel: http://www.louisehotel.com/

Nikolaus Schaller told me he booked the same hotel. So maybe we should make the Louise Hotel our "official GNUstep FOSDEM hotel" this year.

I booked via: http://www.hotelreservierungen.de, which was cheaper than on the hotel site. The reservation includes breakfast. Free WiFi is available in the hotel too, and it costs only about half the price of the Argus hotel from last year. Its near avenue louise, only a foot walk away from the university campus.

So, looking forward to see you again in Brussels next year.

cheers,
Sebastian

regards,

        Lars