Re: the FOSDEM 2009 videos are ready - now I need FTP space (got it)

From: Tim Kack
Subject: Re: the FOSDEM 2009 videos are ready - now I need FTP space (got it)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:46:47 +0100

Nicolas Roard wrote:
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
<lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:
Am 27.01.2010 um 17:59 schrieb Nicolas Roard:
The poor quality of my footage is the reason why I asked if somebody can
bring a dedicated DV-Cam with FireWire cable to FOSDEM. The digital pocket
camera I used last year is not very well suited for such a task.

Did anybody propose a camera? I think I may be able to borrow one if not.

I got a JVC GZ-MGxxx (don't remember the xxx number at work, can check later if important) with 30Gb disk in it.
I can bring that and a tripod.

Best regards,
Tim