Re: GNU Dinner FOSDEM

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: GNU Dinner FOSDEM
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 04:47:40 -0500

At Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:53:40 +0100,
Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Sorry for the late reply. There is a group of people meeting and going
> for dinner on Saturday night from the libre-java room
> http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/tracks/freejava
> But there is no concrete plan yet. We will most likely get together at
> the end of the day and see what we can find.
>
> I will try to be at the beer even on Friday night (although that might
> be somewhat crowded from my experience last year):
> http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/tracks/freejava

On Friday we (Guile+Hurd+GNU) will eat at Chez Leon at 8:30pm.  It is
near the FOSDEM beer venue.  We have an initial booking for 15 but
it's a big place and should be able to accommodate extra if you want
to come.

Details at http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2010/fosdem/

I'll send you an update on Saturday's arrangements later.

--

Brian Gough