Re: FOSDEM and beyond (next stable release of base)

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: FOSDEM and beyond (next stable release of base)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:48:25 -0700

On Feb 15, 2010, at 10:41 AM, David Chisnall wrote:

If someone can recommend a library that does these things already, then I'd suggest that we implement support for the Gregorian calendar (which most of our users will be using) ourselves and then add optional support for others if the library is present.

A few months ago, some one mentioned implementing NSCalendar/NSLocale using libicu:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnustep-dev/2009-06/msg00039.html