Re: State of the 'Step

From: J. Jordan
Subject: Re: State of the 'Step
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:40:30 +0100

Markus,

I cannot get Etoile to compile. The one screen shot I have been able to find does not look like anything I want on my computer. I am under the impression that it forces you into horizontal menus which I don't want and some theme which I also don't want, the flowers in the screen shot I found made me not even want to pursue figuring it out. There are some interesting things in Etoile such as the idea of being able to use a BASH script as a service, I wish some of those things would migrate into GNUstep.

-j