GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT

From: J. Jordan
Subject: GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:01:18 +0100

I am editing, updating and converting to .rtfd Dennis Leeuw's very nice _GWorkspace User Guide_ in hopes that it can be used as a help file for GWorkspace. One of the appendi indicates that GWorkspace is normally installed in {GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT}/Applications/GWorkspace* I am aware that applications (including GWorkspace) are now normally installed under the Local branch, so should this be changed to: {GNUSTEP_LOCAL_ROOT}/Applications/GWorkspace*

thanks -j