Re: openapp vs. ToyViewer (fwd)

From: J. Jordan
Subject: Re: openapp vs. ToyViewer (fwd)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:32:23 +0100

libPrefClasses.so.0 is not found, which is a link located in
/usr/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries where several other libraries are found

libPrefClases.so.0 is linked to
../Frameworks/PrefClasses.framework/Versions/Current/libPrefClasses.so.0
which is in turn linked to:
libPrefClasses.so.0.1 which is the actual library

Could this just be a bug when the program was linked?

thanks,

-j