Re: CodeEditor

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: CodeEditor
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:31:50 +0100

Hi J,

not to stop your enthusiams here, but ProjectCenter doesn't need currently new feature requests. If yo ufind bug reports you can file them, but please check if they are already filed.

ProjectCenter has already a thick list of bugs and feature requests to be scheduled for the next major release and even a planned schedule for the several minor releases. The problem is actually implementing them and collaborating with the maintainer to make it happen.

If you use SVN trunk PC it works actually reasonably well. It still lacks some features and has one or two rough edges before it gets a release, but it is much more stable than the last release. It is good enough to develop several GAP applications....

Riccardo

J. Jordan wrote:
Sounds like I should table this for the time being. It probably makes more sense to concentrate on ProjectCenter since it is still in active development and intended to be the IDE. I'll file some bug reports and feature requests for Project Center.

Thanks for your time.

-j