New Mini Tutorial on "Parallel Building with GNUstep Makefiles"

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: New Mini Tutorial on "Parallel Building with GNUstep Makefiles"
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:23:05 +0000

To make sure everyone knows how to use the new cool parallel building features I implemented for the forthcoming gnustep-make 2.4.0,
I wrote a mini tutorial on it --

  http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/ParallelBuildingMakefiles/index.html

(Warning: this tutorial is a draft and discusses features in gnustep- make 2.4.0, which hasn't been officially released yet. You'll need
to use gnustep-make from subversion trunk to test the examples.)

Let me know if have any troubles following the explanations or if you spot any typos. :-)

Thanks