Re: clang and libobjc2

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: clang and libobjc2
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:29:58 +0000

Unless you are using the non-fragile ABI, the runtimes are more or less
interchangeable.  You should be able to just switch them around without
recompiling.  Similarly, you can mix code compiled with GCC and clang, so you
don't need to recompile everything, just the code that demonstrates the problem.

David