Re: removing spatial viewer from GWorkspace

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: removing spatial viewer from GWorkspace
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 10:30:58 +0200

Hi,
I use it. You remove it, and I will choke you. I've sat back, and watched your
stance on virtually everything over the last several years, and quite frankly,
I am tired of your self centered viewpoint,

and for fuck's sake, get some hardware made this century.
Good answer would have been:

I deeply understand that you don't want to spend your unpaid, volunteer time on
features nobody is using. But I am heavily using this feature for several years
 and maybe others. So, I frankly volunteer to keep these parts from bitrotting.
What do I have to do to help you?

Although I usually don't like this kind of answer, I'm grateful you wrote it in the public. It is the answer I always get when I have a critique here in GNUstep or use a feature other don't use for some kind of reason.

It is interesting to read that if other maintainers write "I want to remove X because I feel it is just a burden to us, if you like it maintain it yourself" then it is fine. If I write so, a bomb explodes.

Riccardo