Re: Renaissance - how to use Grids?

From: Paul Chany
Subject: Re: Renaissance - how to use Grids?
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:52:39 +0200

Nicola Pero <nicola.pero@meta-innovation.com> writes:

>> So I think that that the Renaissance that I have installed is not
>> enough new to use <grid> tag?
>>
>> I have installed GNUstep on my Debian GN U/Linux Squeeze with
>> aptitude.
>> Should I purge this installation and install gnustep from SVN? :(
>
> Unfortunately, yes.  <grid> is only implemented in trunk.  But trunk
> is almost ready for release now.

In the Renaissance Documentation (just checked out from SVN) at
file:///home/csanyipal/Programozas/Obj_C_ben/Renaissance/\
trunk/Documentation/\
Pregenerated/node21.html#SECTION00375000000000000000

there I think I find a bug in the chapter '2.7.5 The gridEmptyCell tag':
[snip..]
2.7.5.2 Attributes

The <gridEmptyRow> tag has no attributes.

The <gridEmptyRow> tag does not support the instanceOf attribute.

2.7.5.3 Possible object attributes

The <gridEmptyRow> tag has no object attributes.

2.7.5.4 Content

A <gridEmptyRow> tag has no content.
[..snip]

I think that that there should be <gridEmptyCell> instead of
<gridEmptyRow>, right?

--
Regards,
Paul Chany