Re: src questions

From: German Arias
Subject: Re: src questions
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 12:03:39 -0600

Lucas Samaruga escribió:
Hello

I'm compiling FisicaLab in osx (problems with the gorm file :)
But I found some things that don't work in osx.

What does it means "_([object method])"? (the underscore whit surrounding parenthesis that is taken as symbol "__").
_(A string) this let you get the localized string, if there is. I use this in something like

  _([terminos objectAtIndex:1])

to translate the string "grados" to "degrees".
When linking I have many duplicated symbols form many files, the vars like varT, are they globals or static? What does gnustep respect that?

varT is defined in the headers of: cinematicaPuntual.h cinematicaCircular.h dinamicaPuntual.h and calor_gas.h. This var is defined to be used only inside these objects (isn't global). And is defined as many others vars, like for example varG. I don't have Mac OS X to try this. But with GNUstep I don't have this problem. I hope this help.