Renaissance - make_strings doesn't works?

From: Paul Chany
Subject: Renaissance - make_strings doesn't works?
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 11:40:04 +0200

I develope a Renaissance application, the LPT_Interface.app.
I have LPT_Interface.gsmarkup and Menu-GNUstep.gsmarkup files to
translate.

When I run the command:

 make_strings -L "Hungarian Serbian_Latin" *.gsmarkup

The make_strings command run without any warnings and errors.
But I get not any Localizable.strings files neither in Hungarian.lproj
nor in Serbian_Latin.lproj directories. Why?

The sources can on download with ftp:
$ ftp csanyi-pal.info
ftp> cd objective-c
ftp> get LPT_Interface.tar.bz2