Fw: Re: Problem running hello-objc-gnustep example in gettext

From: asha murthy
Subject: Fw: Re: Problem running hello-objc-gnustep example in gettext
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:18:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I need to change the default language for NSGlobalDomain from my main.m.

 I am doing the following(as in attached) from my main.m.

 However the NSLanguages value for the application domain is changed and not the value for NSLanguages in NSGlobalDomain. Hence the application strings appear still in English.

 Could anyone please have a look and let me know how I could modify the NSLanguages value for the NSGlobalDomain from the main.m.

 Thank you very much,
 Asha