Re: Problem with NSOpenGLView

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Problem with NSOpenGLView
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 12:43:23 -0600

Hey,
Could you run it in gdb and post the stack trace?

I had some trouble with pixel formats causing segfaults. In a Cocoa app I was
working on porting, I had to add this line in the NSOpenGLView subclass's
-awakeFromNib method:

[self setPixelFormat: [NSOpenGLView defaultPixelFormat]];

Perhaps GNUstep's NSOpenGLView -initWithCoder method needs some tweaking?

Eric