simple make file

From: stolennomenclature
Subject: simple make file
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 04:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have the following simple makefile, copied from the GNUstep "manual.pdf",
for the simple example program, as follows:

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make
TOOL_NAME = source.m
rabbitMP_OBJC_FILES = source.m
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/tool.make

Now I want to expand it to incorporate the sqlite3 database, which is in the
form of a single source file called "sqlite3.c" and its accompanying header
file "sqlite3.h". Somehow the sqlite3 c file needs to be compiled to a
linkable static object file and then linked in with the "source.m" file,
which I will modify to include all my new code.

I have looked at the documentation for make in the "manual.pdf" file that
comes with Gnustep, but I find it rather incomplete and somewhat

Alternatively if someone could show me how to do it manually from the
command line without a make file, that would be good too.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sent from the GNUstep - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.