Re: Generating nsis script - without success

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Generating nsis script - without success
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:44:36 -0600

On Sep 26, 2010, at 11:37 AM, Csanyi Pal wrote:

The sources can be download using the cvs command:
cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous@lptinterface.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/lptinterface
login

I hope this helps to figure out what went wrong.

I did not have any problem generating the nsi file.  Are you sure you are using the msys shell that comes with GNUstep? Perhaps you can just try running a simple sed command like the one shown at the end of the output you sent.  Anyway, I've attached the nsi file that was generated.  Also, you should define PACKAGE_NAME and VERSION in the GNUmakefile as well.