Do we want to apply for a FOSDEM dev room in 2011?

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Do we want to apply for a FOSDEM dev room in 2011?
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 23:17:08 +0200

Hi 'steppers,

the next Free and Open Source software Developers European Meeting 2011 - short FOSDEM 2011 - takes place in Brussels on 5 and 6 February 2011 (a weekend): http://www.fosdem.org/2011/

The deadline for developers room application is the 16th of Oktober 2010, so thats just 10 days away: http://www.fosdem.org/2011/ call_for_mainspeakers_devrooms
http://www.fosdem.org/2011/call_for_devrooms

I'd volunteer for organizing the dev room but for that I need the support of our community (because a dev room without developers isn't such a thing). To spare me sleepless nights and such like in the years before where initial support was lacking I am only going to apply for the dev room if I get lets say about five to ten people expressing their interest in a dev room. Just reply to this mail.

and yes, since projects are getting a room only for one day (seems to be the new policy since last year) we need to decide if we prefer Saturday from 12:00 to 18:00 or Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00

thanks,

        Lars