Re: Reflections

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Reflections
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:41:56 -0700

> Anyway, I might see if I could get some theming to work first, to get it a
> little bit more attractive ;)

This one's easy. :-) If you want to check out one of the Étoilé themes: (it
looks like http://etoileos.com/etoile/mockups/narcissus/)

Check out svn://svn.gna.org/svn/etoile/trunk/Etoile/Themes/Narcissus.theme and
copy it to ~/GNUstep/Library/Themes

Then run:
defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSTheme "Narcissus.theme"

To revert to the default just do:
defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSTheme ""

It's still a work in progress implementation of the theme, unfortunately, but a
lot of it looks pretty decent.

Cheers,
Eric