Re: Foundation.h help

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Foundation.h help
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:33:11 +0000

On 29 Nov 2010, at 10:13, Tim Kack wrote:

> I see that you are using plain GCC to compile.
> The easiest way of doing development on windows is to use the GNUstep
> Make package instead

If you're just compiling a single file, you can also do:

$ gcc `gnustep-config --objc-flags` `gnustep-config --base-libs` myfile.m

This approach lets you use a different build system with GNUstep, if you prefer.

David

P.S. To whoever is responsible for gnustep-config - is there a good reason why
we have an ad-hoc thing instead of using pkg-config?

-- Sent from my PDP-11