Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:18:27 +0100

Hey,
Since we're talking about these things, it might not be a bad idea to
have the most important themes presented on the front page:

1) the default theme...
2) the windows theme
3) the GNOME theme once it's finished.
too much stuff. The screenshot on the homepage is just there to adorn it a bit. The rest should be categorized. If it irritates all you so much that I put a workspace and a gap app as a screenshot (the detail image itself is not related, I just wanted something simple) I will remove it alltogether.

The homepage shall be clean and invite you to read more. Presenting everything at once is a mess.

Go to www.gnome.org and please tell me if you see on the homepage all the bazillion of themes and applications. I guess not.

Heck, even www.windows.com directs you to a page that shows possibilities, not everything. ANd certainly not a shot of Visual Studio.

Riccardo