Re: gnustep-base on OpenBSD mips54

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: gnustep-base on OpenBSD mips54
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 20:07:39 +0100

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
> On 6 Jan 2011, at 16:49, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
>

>> Where do I find the testsuite?
>>

> http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/gnustep/tests/testsuite/trunk/
>
> I added a couple of links to this from the 'developer' area on the website in
> CVS.
>

>> Googling for gnustep testsuite I found this:
>> http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/testdoc_4.html
>>
>> Which seems to be outdated, maybe that should get removed/updated to not
>> confuse people.
>>

> Thanks ... that's *very* outdated.
> I removed it from CVS.
>

>> Anyway, I found the testsuite in the gnustep svn repository, and will try
>> that.
>>

> I expect that's the right one.
I checked the testsuite out from here:
http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/tests/testsuite/trunk
So, should be right ;)

A little status update:
After a little bit of fiddling, I got sope and sogo compiled. It was
just a glitch in the configure script of NGStreams. s/mips/mips64/ .And
after a short test, SOGo seems to work well on mips64 (:

however, when I try to run tests in the testsuite, I get the following
errors:

$ ../runtest.sh .
This is gnustep-make 2.4.0. Type 'gmake print-gnustep-make-help' for help.
cd .; \
        /usr/local/share/GNUstep/Makefiles/mkinstalldirs ./obj
gmake[1]: Nothing to be done for `internal-master-test-tool-all'.
Running ....
This is gnustep-make 2.4.0. Type 'gmake print-gnustep-make-help' for help.
gmake: execvp: ./obj/: Is a directory
gmake: *** [test] Error 127
FAIL: .

I am there in the base subdirectory of the testsuite. And yes, ./obj/ is
a directory.
I have latest gnustep stable versions installed, do I need to install
from svn to get them running?

cheers,
Sebastian