(no subject)

From: Indie AN
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:50:36 +0530

Hi Everybody,
  I am new to GNUstep makefile build system . I am creating a shared
library named libCoCostep.
        Folder cocostep contains majority of the files, however for
understandability some files are put in sub folder called Support.
Whenever building shared lib I want build all files with it. Currently I
am using two separate shared libs one for cocostep folder another for
Support folder (libCoCostepSupport). How can I avoid using separate libs
without restructuring files.

Thanks
indie AN

https://github.com/ANindie/cocos2d-GNUstep