Problem with NSString

From: Parag Deshpande
Subject: Problem with NSString
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 20:33:06 +0530

Hi ,

i am trying to work with NSString object.The .m(source code) file is attached with this mail.
Following is the description of my program.

I want to scan the NSString object for that i declare a char array and use stringWithCstring:arg encoding:NSASCIIStringEncoding scan is suucessful but my problem is in
while loop the condition of while i.e while(word2!=Quit) is not running .I mean when i enter "quit"
through according logic it should exit while loop and from program.
But it enter in endless loop .Please do write where am i went wrong.

Thank you.